
Mark Hutten is a Family Therapist as well as a Probation Ofiicer and is the author of "My Out-of-Control Teen" eBook. He has a Bachelors Degree in Psychology(Anderson University) and a Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology(Vermont College of Norwich University) and is the founder of Online Parent Support(OPS).
If you are having trouble disciplining your out-of-control teenager or pre-teens, he GUARANTEES that his material will work for anyone raising a child or teen.
OPS includes: "My Out-of-Control Teen", which lists over 150 proven techniques to use with your out-of-control teenager, and is divided into 4 sessions at 90 minutes per session. You can also chat to Mark via phone, e-mail or the OPS Chat Room if you need more help. The website also lists testimonials, credentials, his address and contact details as well as the details of the OPS staff.
"You will learn cut-to-the-chase parenting strategies that work immediately rather than months or years down the road. And I guarantee your success or you get your money back -- and you can keep the package I am about to offer you. This is how confident I am that the online version of the parent-program is going to work for you."
"If you don’t begin to experience success with these strategies within the first week, then I want you to email me – mbhutten@gmail.com – and say, “I want a refund.” With one click of my mouse, I will send your refund-request to ClickBank (the secure network that sells my eBook), and they will promptly refund 100% of your purchase." -Mark Hutten.
So there you go, NOTHING TO LOSE...
For more info CLICK HERE
If you are having trouble disciplining your out-of-control teenager or pre-teens, he GUARANTEES that his material will work for anyone raising a child or teen.
OPS includes: "My Out-of-Control Teen", which lists over 150 proven techniques to use with your out-of-control teenager, and is divided into 4 sessions at 90 minutes per session. You can also chat to Mark via phone, e-mail or the OPS Chat Room if you need more help. The website also lists testimonials, credentials, his address and contact details as well as the details of the OPS staff.
"You will learn cut-to-the-chase parenting strategies that work immediately rather than months or years down the road. And I guarantee your success or you get your money back -- and you can keep the package I am about to offer you. This is how confident I am that the online version of the parent-program is going to work for you."
"If you don’t begin to experience success with these strategies within the first week, then I want you to email me – mbhutten@gmail.com – and say, “I want a refund.” With one click of my mouse, I will send your refund-request to ClickBank (the secure network that sells my eBook), and they will promptly refund 100% of your purchase." -Mark Hutten.
So there you go, NOTHING TO LOSE...
For more info CLICK HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment